TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Warranty Terms and Conditions noted below provide your IKON Mobility scooter with excellent coverage against possible defective parts or possible faulty workmanship. If at anytime you have a warranty issue YOU MUST contact the selling IKON Mobility dealer as they are required to undertake the diagnosis and labour content of the warranty. IKON Mobility will as noted below supply spare parts as required as part of this agreement.
Note: Warranty is not transferable.
STRUCTURAL FRAME: 5 YEARS
(Main frame, Seat frame, Tiller frame)
IKON Mobility warrants that the frame will be free from defects under normal use, for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase by the original customer.
DRIVE TRAIN ASSEMBLY: 18 MONTHS
(Transaxle, Motor, Battery, Battery Charger)
IKON Mobility warrants that the drive train assembly will be free from defects under normal use, for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date of purchase by the original customer.
OTHER PARTS: 12 MONTHS
IKON Mobility warrants that the drive train assembly will be free from defects under normal use, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase by the original customer.
IKON Mobility will repair or replace, at our option free of charge any part found on examination by IKON Mobility to be defective in material and or workmanship within the warranty period. All parts claimed under warrant must be returned to IKON Mobility in their present condition. Only an authorised “Warranty Dealer” of IKON Mobility can undertake warranty work. Always contact the selling IKON Mobility dealer to arrange all work and assess if warranty applies.
– Normal wear items are not covered under warranty. These items include such items as brushes, tyres, tubes, brake pads, upholstery, seating and armrests.
– Damage caused byexcessive, abusive, misuse, negligence, accident or water
– Improper maintenance, maintenance carried out by a non approved “Warranty Dealer”.
– Improper operation /storage.
– Any commercial use what so ever.
– Where an authorised dealer has not lodged all required documentation at theappropriate time, the warranty is void.
– All warranties provided do not extend to purchasers of used or secondhand equipment.
– All transportation cost associated with the submission and return of the repair or
replacement under warranty (as determined by IKON Mobility) are the responsibility of the original customer.
During the guarantee period, if the company is satisfied there is a genuine fault, we will repair or replace the product at our earliest convenience.
In order for this guarantee to be valid, you must:
– Be the original purchaser
– Provide a copy of the original invoice.
– Comply with manufacturer care and maintenance instructions.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement part for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to major failure.
Do not modify the scooter in any way or fit any parts or accessories that are not specified as an option for the product. To do so will void your warranty and may seriously compromise your safety.
If you have any issues or questions about the eTRAVEL Folding Mobility Scooter warranty please contact your supplier or IKON Mobility direct.